Wednesday, July 27, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 81:17
I would feel you with the finest wheat
and satisfy you with honey from the rock.

---- Mine, today I invite you to come to Me in your hunger and I will feed you with food that satisfies and bestows on you everlasting life. Drink from Me, from the streams of living water that spring from My heart and quench your thirst. My Body is real food and My Blood is real drink. Do not pine for the things of the world they can never satisfy, do not look to created things to give you joy; for all that is of the world is like mist in the morning sun, like grass that is here today and gone tomorrow Rather come to Me, seek and find in Me the joy, the peace, the satisfaction of every longing of your soul. I am the Rock, your sure foundation, in Me alone you will find perfect peace and perfect rest for your soul. ON FIRE WITH LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment