Monday, August 1, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

1 Thessalonians 1:5b

Miracles, Holy Spirit and plenty of everything were given to you. 

---- My Own, never even for a moment do I want you to forget how precious you are in My sight. As I have said to you so often before I say again, I hear every prayer, every sigh, every cry. I see each tear they are so precious that I collect them. You tears of joy, sorrow,heartache - I know them all. I stretch out My hand over all those you bring to Me. I bless them, I hear your prayers for each one. My hand is not too short to grant any and all of the favors you ask on their behalf. Nothing pleases the Father, the Holy Spirit and Me more than when You come to Me with the confidence of a child approaching its dad certain that all that it asks for will be granted; for the Father delights in every prayer of petition made in My Name. Have I not said, "Anything that you ask the Father in My Name He will give it to you?"

Believe, in faith that the Lord your God is  pleased to open the treasure house of His grace to flood your life and your soul with every good and perfect gift. Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, the miracle you are praying for is already granted. Rejoice and be glad for the Lord your God delights to grant you favor upon favor when you ask in My Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment