Saturday, August 13, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 45:3
 
I will give you treasures hidden in darkness
and riches stored in secret places,
so that you may know that I'm the Lord,
the God of Israel who calls you by your name.
 
 
---- Mine, what do I mean when I tell you that I will give you treasures hidden in darkness and riches stored in secret places? It means that during the times when you are plunged in darkness and do not know in which direction to go, you are to trust Me. Recall every promise I have made to you  and remember that these promises are made to you by the eternal Word of the Living God. There will be times when your faith will falter especially when you have sinned, do not despair, do not be let your shame  prevent you to reach out to Me in the pitch blackness of the night that surrounds you. I assure you when you call My Name I will be there for I have not left your side even though you could not feel My Presence. I do not revoke My Covenant with you for My Word is eternal just as My Covenant with you is eternal. I am God and not man, I who call you by you name will never abandon you. Do not despair but repent; there is no sin greater than the power of My Love. My Covenant with you is irrevocable this is why the repentant sinner will always find refuge in My Heart.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment