Monday, August 15, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 27:2-3

Praise my fruitful vineyard! I, the Lord, am its keeper; I water it every moment. So that no one will harm it, day and night I guard it.


---- Mine, I jealously guard what is My Own. No one can steal, plunder, or destroy what belongs to Me. You are Mine. You belong to no other. I have made a covenant of love with you and I have sealed it in My Blood. I have grafted to you to My Body. I supply all your needs through the power of My Holy Spirit. I have made you co-heir with Me to the inheritance that My Father has given Me. I the Lord of heaven and earth before whom all in heaven, all on earth and all in the underworld tremble and bow; love you with an everlasting love. You are Mine. As long as the heavens last so will My love. From eternity to eternity I AM and I whom the heavens cannot contain and for whom the earth is but a footstool stoop over you constantly so that no harm can come to you. Consider this ---- My Own and rejoice, the God of heaven and earth is your soul's beloved and you are My heart's delight.



No comments:

Post a Comment