Friday, August 19, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 49:15-16

Can a woman forget the baby at her breast
and have no compassion on the child of her womb?
Yet though she forget, I will never forget you.

See, I have written your name upon the palm of my hands.



---- Mine, come to Me, hide in My heart and find a refuge in it. You belong to Me because it was the will of My Father that you be chosen to know Him through Me. I have not only called you by your name I have written it on the palm of my hands this is how precious you are  to Me. Do not be afraid. Walk in the freedom that was purchased for the children of God. The Father's love for you is more tender than that of a mother, My love for you is as passionate and enduring as that of a bridegroom for his bride. I lay down My Life for you I order that you may receive it and be raised up with Me . You have a glorious and eternal destiny. Do not let sin  snare you. Do not let the wiles of the devil beguile you into forgetting who you truly  are a daughter of God and that you are redeemed through Me and have the life of the Holy Spirit in you. Rejoice because you belong to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment