Monday, August 22, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Jeremiah 31:3

I have loved you with a love everlasting, so I kept for you my mercy.
 
---- Mine, I the God of Life, Light, Joy and Hope,  love you with a love that is everlasting. I know all your weaknesses, I know you are frail, I know that you often fall very easily when tempted. But inspite of it all I love you. I love your desire to love Me with all your being, I love how your love for Me moves you. I see all your emotions when you read My Word, read of Me, listen to a homily that touches your soul. How your knowledge of Me fills you with a deep confidence in Me. My love is everlasting and My mercy never ends, it never runs out. Remain in My love. Yes, there will be times when you will wander away from Me into the wilderness, and you may be lost for a while but I will always come looking for you and I will find you. When you call My Name I will hasten to you and I will be right there beside you.  I will pick you up, heal you and bring you home to Myself. Do not be afraid. You are Mine and you are most precious to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment