Tuesday, August 23, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Proverbs 1:23
 
I will now pour my spirit upon you and make you know my words.
 
---- My Own, without My Spirit it is impossible for you to know Me and to love Me. The Spirit of God has been poured upon you when you were baptized and grafted to Me and became a member of My body, the Church. Without the power of My Holy Spirit it would be impossible for you to please Me, to know Me, and to discern My will for your life. The Spirit of God has been poured into your heart because God wills that you know Me and that you understand that it was the Father who sent Me into the world to reveal to you His great love for you. Without Me you would have died in your sins and would have been separated from God forever. I am the Light of the world without Me you would walk in darkness. I am the Living Words, the Eternal Word of the Father and it is My Holy Spirit that enables you to love the Word, to make the Word of Life your food and drink. Every good and perfect gift is granted to you by My Father in heaven and it pleases Him to grant you not in part but in full measure the Holy Spirit who will lead you to all truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment