Sunday, August 28, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Matthew 11:29ab

Take my yoke upon you, says the Lord, and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.

---- Mine, it is not enough to say you love Me. Love makes demands that have to be met. Love means that you lay down your life for the beloved just as I did. Take my yoke upon you means that you must imitate me, you must feel the burden I feel to draw everyone to Me so they may live. The Father has created all people to know, love and serve Me in this is true joy. To the few who have been privileged to know Me and to be baptized, is laid the burden to spread the Good News of salvation to those who have yet to know Me. This is love that all may know Me and the One who sent Me. I have poured upon you my Spirit, I have made every grace and blessing available to you, I feed you each day at my banquet on My Flesh and My Blood which is real food and real drink. Pride was the downfall of Lucifer and those who chose to go with him. Stay on your guard against pride. In humility you will be open to the true understanding and wisdom that comes from God. Remain in Me and you will remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment