Wednesday, August 3, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Daniel 14:38

"You have remembered me, O God, and have not forsaken those who love you."


---- My Own, even if the mountains should fall and all the seas dry up my love for you will never fail, it will not come to an end. My Love is eternal. My kindness, mercy, and compassion are everlasting. From age to age  I am God who loves you so completely, so faithfully, so passionately, and so tenderly that My Father did not hesitate to ask Me to make that love visible, and tangible in the laying down of My Life for you. Remember what I have said, "There is no greater love than this, that a man lay down his life for his friend." 

You, ---- Mine, are My friend as I am yours. Not only am I your Friend but I am also your Brother, You soul's beloved, and Your constant Companion. I am who am from all eternity, is your God. I loves you with a love that knows neither beginning nor end. My love for you is eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment