Tuesday, August 9, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Sirach 19:22
 
Knowledge of evil is not wisdom, and prudence is not found in the advice of sinners.
 
---- Mine, I abhor sin. I cannot tolerate it and nothing that is even a little tarnished by it can come into My Presence. Sin is the work of evil and once you allow it a foothold in your life be certain that the wedge it creates will grow steadily wider until there I a great chasm between us.  Do not play with sin; it is insidious . You may tell yourself it is harmless and hurts no one but sin has a way of tainting not only the sinner but everything and everyone it touches and before you know it everything that was once light in and around you becomes darkness. I love you passionately do not deliberately, and with full consent choose death for it is the price you pay for pandering to the flesh. My mercy and pardon is freely granted if you return to Me. Remember all it takes is one step  away from the Way that leads to Truth and Life and if you do not correct yourself ad return to the road that leads to the Kingdom you will be lost to Me foreverr

No comments:

Post a Comment