Sunday, August 21, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Song of Songs 5:16
 
His mouth is sweetness itself;
he is most worthy of desire.
O daughters of Jerusalem
such is my Friend and Lover.


Matthew 13:16
 
But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears, because they hear.

----Mine, to see My works, to hear My voice, and to understand the words that I speak is grace and wisdom working together. There are many who have deliberately closed their ears and shut their eyes in order that they can continue in the way of unrighteousness. Love demands the sacrifice of self, to lay down ones life so the other might live. Love seeks not to indulge its own desires at the expense of the beloved. True love, agape love, the kind of love that has no concern  for self but whose delight is the happiness of the other; this is the kind of love that I have for you and the kind of love I desire from you not only for Me  but for all your sisters and brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment