Saturday, August 20, 2016

WORD FOR TODAY

1 Samuel 17:47

The battle belongs to the Lord.

M---, My Own, I am God and not man. I need no help to crush  evil. With only a word I uphold and sustain all things and if I should look away, if My Spirit ceases to breathe into all that lives His breath of life, all will perish. Know this, have this confidence, that I hear every prayer, every cry for help, every sigh, every desire for holiness, and I see every struggle. My arm is not too short to help. My compassion and My mercy have no limits. When you pray, pray with the confidence of a child, convinced that your Father delights in pouring out blessings and favors to all who ask in My Name. Continue to pray and plead for the conversion of those you love. Pray with conviction don't look at the years and lose heart but be faithful in prayer; for I, the Lord, in My own time will grant all and more that you plead for  on behalf of those whom you love. Remember, the battle belongs to Me. Believe and those you love will be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment