Thursday, September 1, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 46:3-4

I have cared for since you were conceived,
and carried since you were born.
Even to your old age, I am he
and I will sustain you
even when your hair turns gray.
It is I who have done this,
and who bear the burdens,

I will sustain and save you.


---- Mine, I say to you this day, o you of little faith. How is it that you allow trivialities to obsess you the way you do? Have you not learned anything from Me and your experience of Me thus far? This is why I remind you today of my everlasting covenant that I have forged with you. I have always known and loved you from the moment you were brought into existence, conceived in your mother's womb. My gaze has never shifted from you. I have cared for you, walked with you, held your hand, led you and guided you through the years. I have wiped your tears, and have rejoiced with you. Even during those times when you wandered away from me I came looking for you and I patiently wooed you back to Me. Now as you approach the evening of your life I continue to stay by you for I delight in being with you. Keep your gaze on Me, my own, and your peace will never be shaken. My love and my peace are yours until the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment