Tuesday, September 27, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Nehemiah 1:5-6

God of heaven, you are fearsome and great. You keep your covenant and your kindness towards those who love you and fulfill your commandments.  May your ears be attentive and your eyes open to listen to the prayer of your servant!

---- My Own, its been a while since you spent time with Me I have missed you and I have missed our time together. It is good that you have returned. I have never been far from you and I have delighted in granting you all you have asked for and will continue to do so. Stay close to Me as I stay close to you. My eyes have been on you and I have been attentive to every prayer you have made and yes there were many times you failed to give thanks immediately but you did acknowledge fairly quickly that it was My hand of blessing that was lifted over you. Stay close ---- Mine, be attentive to the Voice of Wisdom that speaks constantly. Do not become discouraged when you lapse, fail, stumble, or fall the most important thing to remember is to reach out, cry out to Me, and I who am closer to you than you are to yourself will lift you up; I will heal, forgive, and restore until at last I draw you to Myself to remain with us forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment