Saturday, September 3, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Matthew 7:7-8

Ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened. For everyone who asks, receives; whoever seeks, finds; and the door will be opened to him who knocks.

---- My Own, have you known anyone other than My heavenly Father who has ever made such promises to you. There is no limit to what the Father can give you if only you believe. Ask for all that you need in faith for He delights, from the unending wealth of His riches. to grant you all that is good, holy, and perfect to lead a life of virtue in this life so that you can live in union with us in the Kingdom. 

Your heavenly Father desires all His children to live in joy and peace and He made this possible by sending Me into the world to reveal His love for You. There is no greater love ---- Mine than this, that God sent His Son who is God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, to lay down His life for you in order to save you. This truth alone should suffice to kindle in you a desire to strive to return love for love.

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see
    if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and
    she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share
    it with someone!

    ReplyDelete