Tuesday, September 6, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Mark 16:17-18

Signs like these will accompany those who have believed: in my Name they will cast out demons and speak new languages; they will pick up snakes and, if they drink anything poisonous, they will be unharmed. They will lay their hands on the sick and they will be healed.”

---- Mine, signs are an indication of My Presence, they are a witness to my power at work in those who believe in Me; they have faith that all that I have said I will do. They believe that My Father has given me a Name that is above every other and when they pronounce it in perfect confidence that I will do all that I have said I will, then it does. Speak My Name boldly and confidently and ask what you will of the Father in the Name that He has given Me, and it shall be done for you in accordance with His will. When you walk in the Light and Power of Faith in Me you will discover that all things are possible because you believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment