Monday, October 17, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Song of Songs 5:16

His mouth is sweetness itself;
he is most worthy of desire,
O daughters of Jerusalem,
such is my friend and lover.



---- My Own,once you discover Love in its fullness, you will discover that the Lover and his beloved in this beautiful poem Song of Songs written by Solomon and inspired by the Holy Spirit, is a celebration of My Love for you and yours for Me. It is the love of the Bridegroom for His Church and her response to that love.

Have you not already discovered this for yourself ---- Mine? Have you not yet found My words to be sweeter than honey in the comb? Has any earthly love or lover matched My Love for you and have you ever thrilled more sweetly in response? Such is My love for you, such is the love of your divine Lover who loved you so dearly, so deeply, so completely that I took upon Myself all that separated you from perfect union with God I bore the punishment that was yours to pay. In exchange for your death I gave you My life. The greater your knowledge of Me the more deeply will you love Me and desire me. Your whole life's journey is a joyful discovery of the unending mystery of the explosive love of the Son of God for you My Own little nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment