Tuesday, October 11, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 9:11

Those who cherish your name, O Lord, can rely on you, for you have never forsaken those who look to you.

----Mine, hold on to Me especially when you believe that nothing is going the way that you wished it would. Hold tightly to My assurance that I will never leave you or forsake you for I am your refuge, your strength, your deliverer, your help. Those who believe in My Name and call on it will find that strength, grace, and help will be granted and that all things will work for good and for My glory. Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you for I delight in living in the soul of those whom I have chosen to be My own. You are cherished by God. My gaze is always on you. I breathe the breath of life into your nostrils. Wherever you go I will go with you  and I will be with you through your journey in this life and you will abide with Me in my Kingdom with My Father and the Holy Spirit forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment