Wednesday, October 12, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 73:23-26

...I am always with you;
you hold my right hand,
you guide me on the way you chose
and your Glory brings me along.
I have no one in heaven but you;
on earth I desire nothing but you.
My flesh and my heart waste away
for you, O God, O my rock,
you are mine forever.


---- Mine, never have truer words been said about you and your relationship with Me. Yes, I am with you always. I came to take you by your right hand because I desire to lead you on the path that will bring you life not death. My glory is made manifest to you through the day and even when you sleep at night for your heartbeat continues to pray My Name. You desire Me with a heart though weak, frail, and prone to sin, with passion and no created thing on earth gives you as much delight as My Love of you and your childlike delight when I bless you in little ways every moment of the day which reveals to you that it delights Me too to bless you in this way. It gladdens Me to know that you hunger and thirst for My Body and Blood and You are aware that receiving Me in the Holy Eucharist gives you a foretaste of the joys to come. You pine for Me with a sweet longing that comforts Me. I am Your Rock, Your Refuge and You are My Own forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment