Saturday, October 15, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 44:2-3

This is what the Lord says -
he who made you will help you,
he who formed you from the womb:
Fear not, my servant, 
whom I have chosen.
For I will pour water upon the thirsty land
and streams on the dry ground
I will pour my spirit upon your race
and my blessing upon your offspring.


---- My very own, the more you grasp how truly little you are, how it is I alone who have lifted you up from the dunghill of sin in which you had so long lain; I who had pity on you because you were unable to help yourself and rescued you because I created you. It was I who put you together in the womb; I who blessed you and called you by your name. Even when you drew away from Me and grew apart fro Me it did not leave you nor did I forsake you for you are Mine.

Fear nothing. I who have saved you will remain with you always. I will feed you with the Bread of Life, I will quench your thirst with grace upon grace as you approach the Sacraments of healing and of love. I will restore all you had lost through sin. I will be Your Rock  and Your Refuge. I will hide you in the cleft of My heart and fill you and all who belong to you with My Spirit. I will pour an abundance of my blessings on your children and upon the generations who come after them. I do this because I, your Lord desire it.

No comments:

Post a Comment