Sunday, October 16, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Esther 15:9

What is it? I am your brother. Take heart.

Cheer up ---- My Own, always remember that there is never any need for you to be disheartened for you have Me as your Deliverer, your Brother, You Friend, Your Spouse. There is no need to fear anything not the arrows by day or the darkness by  night for I the Lord your God, am your strength. I came into the world to take you by the hand and to lead you through this valley of tears, through the rough and narrow way, on the path that leads to life. Fear not for those you love, those who lie closest to your heart, for have I not always promised that I will bless you, your children and the generations that will come?

Is anything too hard for Me to do? Surrender those you love to Me and trust that all will be well with each of them for I love them as passionately as I love you. Do not be anxious or afraid - there is no fear in perfect love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment