Wednesday, October 19, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 54:13 & 17

All your children will be taught by the Lord, and they will prosper greatly.

---- My Own, how often I have assured you not to be anxious or worried about your children, I am their God, they are co-heirs with Me to the inheritance that I have received from My Father. They are Mine just as you ---- are Mine.

No weapon forged against you will succeed, and all who speak against you will be silenced. Such is the lot of the servants of the Lord, and such is the right I grant them says the Lord.

Understand the promises I make to you this day and let your heart be at rest. Grow in love, faith, and confidence in Me for you need never be afraid of anything. You have neither cause for alarm or anxiety for no weapon aimed at you will harm you. You are My little nothing. You have given Me total authority over you and I will watch over you as anxiously as a mother hen watches over her chickens and protectively as a mother eagle watches over her nest warding of all danger that could destroy her young. I am God and Lord, the only Son of God Most High, and I have pledged even before you were formed in your mother's womb to take you for Myself. Never forget for an instant that you are part of Me now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment