Tuesday, October 25, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Mark 9:23

Why do you say, "If you can? All things are possible for one who believes."


---- Mine, is anything too hard for Me? From  all eternity I am; it is I who have encouraged you to  approach My Father in My Name and to make all your needs known to Him. My Father, delights in answering the prayers of all who approach Him in faith and I too, like My Father, delight in granting every good and perfect gift to those who approach Me in faith. Is it not I who have said, "Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened?" I am God and I assure you that all things are possible if you believe that all You ask for in faith, either for yourself or for anyone will be granted. Is anything too difficult for Me? Come to Me with the confidence of a child, confident that I can and will deny you nothing. All that the Father has is Mine and all that is Mine is yours - do not doubt but believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment