Monday, October 3, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Ezekiel 18:4

All life is in my hands, the life of the parent and the life of the child are mine.


---- My Own, what do I mean when I say that the life of the parent and the life of the child are Mine? It means that I am the Author of Life and no one but I, God alone, have the power to give life or to take it away. Every life that is born of man and woman is Mine, is precious to Me, and to each I have given an immortal soul that is made in My image, after the likeness of God and no one can dare to say yea or nay to a life, a soul, that I Myself have created. The consequence of such an act will bring down grave retribution upon those who dare to play around with either the conception of a little one in a manner not ordained by God or in its destruction. There is no legitimate reason for either whatsoever no matter how deviously the world constructs its arguments. 

All life is inextricably united with divine life and when any one causes my little ones to suffer in any way and by any means whether it is through the playing God  with life in its initial moments or through its destruction by abortion, or through violence, or any predatory act against it of any kind, then such a person will meet the God of Justice - justice belongs to the one who is defenseless and their voices and their blood cry out to heaven for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment