Sunday, October 9, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

2 Timothy 4:18

The Lord will save me from all evil, bringing me to his heavenly kingdom. Glory to him for ever and ever. Amen!

---- Mine, I am the God, the Lord who saves, there is no other. I am the one who has crushed the head of Satan and I have won the victory according the will of My Father. It is the Father who has given Me rule, authority, power, and dominion over everything seen and unseen, visible and invisible. All who glorify Me glorify the Father, everyone who loves Me, loves My Father all who know Me  know My Father as well for I do nothing of My own will - I live do do My Father's will and in doing it I make known the Father's unfathomable and unending love for You. Glorify Me and you glorify the Father for the Father and I are One in the Holy Spirit - One God forever and ever.







No comments:

Post a Comment