Tuesday, October 18, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 105:4

Look to the Lord and be strong; 
seek his face always.


---- Mine, what do you understand from today's word. Look at Me and be strong, seek My Face always; what I  ask of you today and everyday is to remain in Me, be rooted in Me. Grafted to Me you will be like the house built on a rock that neither wind nor storm could tear it down. With Me you will find that all things are possible; without Me you can do nothing that is pleasing to God wills that everyone of His children come to Him through Me. It is My Father who has decreed that salvation is possible only through Me. 

Seek My Face always. I walked with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden every evening. I spoke face to face with Moses; but with you, ---- Mine, I speak more intimately, I become more closely one with you than the angels who envy you. I make Myself available to you in the Adoration chapel, in the Blessed Sacrament hidden in the tabernacle, and each time you walk down the aisle to receive Me Body, Blood, Soul, and divinity in Holy Communion, I, the Bridegroom of your soul leap into your heart and for just a while you receive a taste of the perfect union you will enjoy with Me in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment