Monday, January 23, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Mark 10:36

And he said, "What do you want me to do for you?"


---- Mine, what do you want Me to do for you that I have not already done? It was I who sought you, I who found you, I who rescued you, I who saved you, I who called you from the utter darkness of sin and invited you to enter into a covenant relationship with Me.  I have poured My life into you, I have given you My Holy Spirit, I feed you with My Body and I quench your thirst with My Blood. I have given you life in abundance. All I have is yours.  You are My sister, My friend, you are Mine; I love you with an everlasting love. You lack nothing for I have given you everything you need in this life and the promise of eternal joy with Me in the world to come, 

No comments:

Post a Comment