Monday, August 14, 2017

WORD OF GOD

 Psalm 81:6-8

“Open wide your mouth and I will fill it, 
I relieved your shoulder from burden; 
I freed your hands. 
You called in distress, and I saved you; 
unseen, I answered you..... "



---- Mine, Reflect on My promises. My Word is true. Do you not still understand how much I love you how I have cared for you always. Your life is one of ease and comfort, filled with so much that is denied to many. Make a greater effort to choose the things that bring life and to spend the time you are given more fruitfully than you are doing at present.  Stop making excuses for yourself and render unto Me all that true love demands.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent job, cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything.
    But think about if you added some great pictures
    or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this website could undeniably be one of the best in its field.

    Superb blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This website is fabulous, i actually adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya i am for thee first time here. I found this board andd I find It really usefcul
    & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you hslped me.

    ReplyDelete