Monday, October 23, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 46:11

Be still, know that I am God.
I am exalted among the nations,
exalted over the earth!



---- My Own,

Enter into the silence of your inner being where I dwell, allow that silence to wash over you, to permeate you. Come alive to My Presence in you. Become aware of Me, your God and your King, the Savior of the world, the Breath of Life, Lord and Master, and Creator of all. This is the truth  that I the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, the Savior and ruler of the earth, the heavens and all that is, was, and ever shall, be desires that you still all the tumult of your inner being and experience the  presence of God making himself available to you. God who desires a relationship with you, desires intimacy with you greater than any other human relationship you may have. I the Lord of lords, Master of earth and the heavens; desires that you be still and know with every fiber of your being that I am God and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment