Monday, November 20, 2017

WORD OF GOD

John 14:26

From now on the Helper, the Holy Spirit 
whom the Father will send in my name, 
will teach you all things and remind you 
of all that I have told you.

---- Mine, this is My promise to you, this is My assurance this day of the Father's Gift to you, the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth and Love, the Spirit of Holy Desire. Him will the Father send to you in My Name and He will make His home in you. Your body will be His temple. Take care how you treat this Divine Guest who is the Spirit of the Father and My Spirit as well. Be aware always of His Presence in you and do nothing to cause Him to grieve. 

It the Holy Spirit who will teach you, guide you, help you reflect and ponder on My Word and reveal the wisdom of God to you. He will do so with great joy but you must be docile, you must be silent and still, you must make time to wait on Him in humility and expectation and He will not fail you.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent write-up and I will be sure to look back later on for a lot more articles.

    ReplyDelete