Thursday, November 23, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Mark 10:36

"What do you want me to do for you?"


---- Mine,

What what do you want me to do for you that I have not done already? What grace, or blessing have I yet withheld from you? Answer Me? I have given you all, I have poured Myself out for you in loving self oblation. I continue to pour Myself out for you moment by moment, day in an day out, year after year, and I will continue to do so until time runs out for you and eternity will begin when you will be one with Me in spirit and in truth. 

Fear not ---- Mine, fear not little one, for you are My very own and I have declared before all the heavens that you belong to Me. Ask what you will My poor, little bride and it is yours. Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find knock and the door will be opened to you; for which Father, or Brother, Or Lover will hand over a stone when asked for bread, or a snake when asked for fish. You who are sinful know how to give good those to the ones you love how much more ---- My Own, will I give to you whom I love with an everlasting love? In return do as I ask always and your joy will be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment