Friday, November 24, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Mark 5:19

Go home to your people and tell them 
how much the Lord has done for you 
and how he has had mercy on you.

---- Mine,

Morning after morning you sit at my feet and we speak. You are aware of all that I have done for you, it is no secret to you how much I love you as do My Father and My Holy Spirit. We desire you to be happy and this is why we are always with you; listening to you, consoling you, ministering to you, answering you whenever you call, giving you all you ask for, comforting you, and always assuring you that you are never alone for you walk with Me. The Holy Spirit abides in you and the angels surround you. 

Today, I ask this of you, go to those who belong to you and while you are together share with them all that I have done for you. How My Spirit sustains you always and how kind and gracious I have been to you always. Do not be afraid to speak of Me; do so with gentleness, conviction, and simplicity. Tell them how much I the Lord your God care for you. With quiet simplicity and humility tell them about Me.

9 comments:

  1. Greetings! Excellent content! I enjoy how well you explained
    Blogger: Let the Little Ones Come to Me. Whoa, I’ve i never thought that somebody are likely to discuss
    Blogger: Let the Little Ones Come to Me the reason is.
    Numerous! It's been fascinating to read .

    Relating to our company, I've don’t incredibly similar to developing use
    doesn’t present any type of delight as well as other beneficial opinions in the event you.
    Having Said That ought of do this one alternatively I’ll don't
    my very homework .
    Growing to be a an approach to work out concern. Once you click here reviews of resume writing services you can find a web page using extensive assesses
    of internet paper authoring producers. You may choose one that is perfect for collectively take advantage of a very newspapers you'll require

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Remarkable statement! I enjoy the method specified Blogger:
    Let the Little Ones Come to Me. Useful! Exactly how have you ever receive this form of superb
    way with words-at all? Is it really one particular aptitude or even a outcome of commitment.

    This is a great illustration showing reputable crafting people who can’t create articles clearly.
    Most of us currently have similar situation .

    It is good you can find present online resources like this one which in turn doing recommends on the many different article crafting articles support

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm truly impressed with your writing talent. Anyway
    keep up the wonderful high quality writing, it’s rare
    to see a fantastic blog like this these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yours is a primary example of interesting writing.
    I think my students could learn a lot from your writing style and your content.
    I may share this article with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nice blog. It was extremely helpful for me.
    Keep sharing such tips in the future as well. This was truly what I was searching for, and
    I'm glad I got here! Many thanks for sharing the such information with
    us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Appealing article, I am gonna spend more time reading regarding this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adoring the information on this web site, you have
    done a terrific job on the blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great I should certainly pronounce, impressed with
    your site. I didn't have problems navigating throughas well as related info ended up being truly easy to access.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm usually to blogging and i actually thank you for content
    regularly. This written content has truly caught
    my interest. I'll bookmark your web site and continue checking
    for more details.

    ReplyDelete