Sunday, December 10, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 31:21-23

In the shelter of your presence, you hide
them (me) from human wiles; you keep them (me) in your
dwelling, safe from the intrigues of wagging tongues. 
Blessed be Yahweh for his wonderful love!
He has strengthened my heart. 
I said in my fright: 
“I have been cut off from your sight!”
Yet, when I was crying, you heard; when I

called for mercy, you listened.

---- Mine,

Within My Sacred Heart is a place reserved for you. It is marked with your name and its entrance is open to you alone. It is where you can hide. Take refuge in Me, lie still in its sheltering comfort in peace and tranquility. I love you with an everlasting love never forget you are Mine. In the midst of sorrow, I am your joy. In the midst of mourning you will find laughter, in the midst of night you will walk in bright sunlight; for I the Lord your God will never leave you, never forsake you. I have claimed you for Myself and no one has the power to take away what I have declared to be Mine. 

Come to Me when you are weary and rest in Me. Lie still and allow Me to minister to you, to strengthen you, to revive your heart. Keep your gaze fixed on Me and I will lead you safely through all the storms of life to the place where you will spend eternity with Me.

1 comment:

  1. Usually I don't read article on blogs, even so I wish to say
    that this write-up is amazing! Your writing taste has
    impressed me. Thank you, very great post.

    ReplyDelete