Thursday, December 14, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Isaiah 7:4

Stay calm and fear not,
do not lose courage.


In all things ---- Mine, I work for the good of those who love Me, those whom My Father has called according to His loving kindness and mercy. Those whom He has called He has entrusted to Me I am the Good Shepherd; I know My Own and My Own know Me. Stay close to Me, listen to My voice, follow Me, and I will lead you to green pastures. I will feed you and I will nourish you, I will heal you and bind all your wounds. Do not be afraid for I count you among My own. Just as the Father has loved Me so do I love you. I have come into the world to seek and save the lost. Continue to pray for those you love and in the end, just as My Father desires, all will be saved and come to the knowledge of truth. I am the Way, the truth, and the Life, no one comes to the Father except through Me. Remain.in Me. Remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment