Thursday, July 18, 2013

GOD'S WORD FOR TODAY

EZEKIEL 39:25-29

25 That is why thus says Yahweh: Now, moved by my compassion for Israel, I am going to bring back the captives of Jacob and I will give glory to my holy name. 
26 They will forget their shame and the treachery they com­mitted towards me, when they live safely in their own land with no one to disturb them. 
27 When I gather them from among the nations and take them from the land of their enemies, I will show my holiness through them to many nations. 
28 They will know that I am Yahweh their God when, after their exile among the nations, I bring them together in their own land and leave no one behind. 29 Never again shall I hide my face from them be­cause I shall pour out my Spirit on Israel – word of Yahweh.”

No comments:

Post a Comment