Wednesday, September 28, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Jeremiah 1:5

“Even before I formed you in the womb I have known you; even before you were born I had set you apart, and appointed you a prophet to the nations!”

---- My Own, Give heed to what I say to you this day. Ponder on the Sacred Word and understand the significance of what it means to be known so utterly and completely by the One who before you were formed by God in your mother's womb has always known you; for you were first conceived in the mind and heart of God. Even before the foundations of the earth were laid I thought of you with great love it was I who decided everything that you would be. I mapped out the course of your life and it gave Me the greatest pleasure to know that you would be with Me forever. Created by God the Father and redeemed by Me you are given every grace you need each day to make the choices that will ultimately lead you to the place prepared for you in the Kingdom of My Father. Keep your eyes fixed on Me. Be filled with My Spirit and let the love of the Father continue to inspire you, to spur you on the path of righteousness that will lead you into the very presence of the Lord there to dwell with Him and all the angels and saints forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment