Saturday, September 10, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

John 20:26

Despite the locked doors Jesus came and stood in their midst and said, "Peace be with you."

---- Mine, nothing will keep me locked away from your heart and soul except if you deliberately shut the door and collaborate with the things that are detrimental to your soul. Sin, grave sin, causes an insurmountable barrier that keeps you separated from Me. I long for union with you and this I why I pursue sinners relentlessly and plead with them to turn away from the paths that can only destroy their souls and deny them fullness of life in Me. 

Keep the door to your heart always open to Me. Let me come in and out as I please. Let Me dine with you and let Me fill your soul with all that you require to live a life that is pleasing to Me. I love you with an everlasting love. You are Mine. When you flirt with sin you open yourself to temptation,you give the devil a foothold, and you become weak. Guard against the wiles of the Enemy by staying close to Me and keeping your gaze fixed on Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment