Saturday, May 6, 2023

DANIEL 14:38 (2023)

DANIEL 14:38

‘You have remembered me, O God, and have not forsaken those who love you.’

---- mine,

How can I forget you, have I not carved your name on the palm of My Hands? You are ever before Me. I stand before My Father night and day pleading for you and those you love. My Hands are open before My Father and your Father and for My Sake, He too desires to bless you superabundantly. Do not be afraid, do not be troubled, do not sigh as if you had no help - for I, the Lord of all that is visible and invisible, the Lord to whom all belongs, the Lord for whom all things exist assures you that I who love you will never leave you, I will never forsake you - you are mine. Be not afraid. Fix your gaze on Me and do not allow the fierce storm raging around you to cause you to doubt. for I AM GOD and nothing is impossible for Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment