Monday, September 5, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Jeremiah 31:3-4

I have loved you with an everlasting love, so I have kept for you my mercy. I will restore you again, and you shall be rebuilt.


---- My Own, this is the Eternal Word who speaks to you this day assuring you and renewing my declaration of love for you. My love for you is from eternity to eternity. It will never end for it has no beginning. I knew you before you were conceived in your mother's womb for you were first conceived in the mind and heart of God. He desired to bring you forth because He wants you to live with Him in glory, sharing My inheritance in the Kingdom to come.  Yes, you have sinned and strayed often from the path of righteousness. Yes, you have wandered where My Spirit has not led but as I have assured you, I came into the world not for the healthy but for the sick. I came in search of those who needed to be set free of the shackles that held them in captivity. This is why I have sought you and finding you I healed your wounds; I strengthened you and I restored you. You belong to Me; you are Mine. Be not afraid to cast into the deep for I the Lord your God am with you

No comments:

Post a Comment