Wednesday, September 7, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Esther 15:9, 11, 12

"What is it? I am your brother. Take heart. Come speak to me. Speak to me."


---- My Own, there is nothing that you cannot tell Me. I want to hear all from your lips. Remember, I know you better than you know yourself for nothing is hidden to Me. I am God and Man I can and do understand. This is why I have said, come to Me; cast all your burdens, worries, cares and anxieties on Me. Be yoked to Me so I can share everything with you.  Sometimes trifles hurt more than the heavy blows when they come from those you respect and admire. More often than not,  ---- My Own, it is your pride that is hurt and the greater the pride the deeper the arrows drive through you  and wound your spirit. You often carry hurts that are imagined for there was no intent to hurt or wound. Get over yourself and all the little wounded self love and look at Me. Drink deep of My love.  Having Me you have everything for I am sufficient for you. I am your Brother, and you are my most foolish little nuthin. I love you for you are Mine isn't this truth all that matters - you are precious in My sight and you are Mine. 

Pray for prudence. You need a large and healthy dose. Ask and I shall give it to you.

"I am your brother. Take heart. Come, speak to me. Speak to me."


No comments:

Post a Comment