Thursday, December 17, 2015

GOD'S WORD TODAY



---- My Own, 
You acknowledge Me as God, King, Lord, Master, Teacher and Savior. I am God yet I became Man, I am the King who desires to have complete rule and authority over You, I am the Master of the whole universe and I came to serve not to be served, I am Teacher for I possess the fullness of Wisdom and Truth yet, I am meek and humble of heart. I am Savior who wrought the work of salvation by handing  Myself over to My enemies who made sport of Me, mocked Me, scourged Me until my Flesh hung in purple ribbons while every drop of Blood oozed out of My Body. If you believe that I AM WHO AM follow Me,imitate Me, obey Me lay down your life for My sake and for the sake of the Kingdom and you will receive life in abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment