Wednesday, December 30, 2015

GOD'S WORD FOR TODAY

 ---- Mine, 

All that you see and admire in nature is unique, unrepeatable and one of a kind. Each has their own characteristic and features even if they seem to be the same. Every sunrise and sunset. Every cloud in the sky the shape of each leaf, the stars in the heavens every tree and plant every animal and bird and every fish in the sea is unique and remarkable. How much more so is man who was conceived in the heart and mind of God before he or she was conceived in their mother’s womb. 

You are created, redeemed and sanctified by the triune God. You are loved greatly by the One who fashioned you and gave you qualities uniquely your own to love Me, adore Me and Worship Me no one can love Me quite like you and I love no one in quite the way that My Father, the Holy Spirit, and I love you. Revel in our love and love us in return. Let your love for Me show itself in action just as I witnessed to the Father’s love for you by My incarnation, life, passion, death on the Cross and My resurrection and ascension.  You have a lasting hope because you are loved with an everlasting love.

No comments:

Post a Comment