Thursday, July 12, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Ezekiel 37:26-27

I shall establish a Covenant of peace with them, 
an everlasting Covenant. 
I shall settle them; and they will increase; 
and I shall put my Sanctuary in their midst forever. 
I shall make my home at their side; 
I shall be their God and they will be my people.

---- Mine,

You asked Me to once again give you a word of comfort, a word that will strengthen you and give you hope, and so once again I assure you that I have made an everlasting Covenant with you and yours. A Covenant that will endure. Once more I say to you, I make My home with you. I assure you that I will live with you always. My protection will remain with you and I will be forever Your God and your Lord claiming you and every member of your family for My Own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment