Tuesday, July 24, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Jeremiah 29:11-13

For I know what my plans for you are, 
plans to save you and not to harm you, 
plans to give you a future and to give you hope.”
And the Lord says, “When you call on me I will listen. 
You will seek me and find me 
when you search for me with all your heart.”

---- Mine,

The reason you fall so often is because you do not pray enough. You know this and yet you have not made a start. You need grace without which you will find it impossible to obey the promptings of My Spirit. Do you remember what I told My disciples to do just before I ascended to My Father? I asked them to pray and to wait. You too need to pray and to wait with longing for that which I desire to give you. It is not enough for you to acknowledge you are weak you have to take control. You have to will to overcome concupiscence in you; only then will you be able to work with the plenitude of graces you receive when you receive Me in the Eucharist.


No comments:

Post a Comment