Saturday, November 30, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Ezekiel 46:8
He said to me, "This water goes to the east, down to the Arabah, and when it flows into the sea of foul-smelling water, the water will become wholesome."




---- my own,

Even though your sins are as scarlet I will wash you clean in My Blood. No sin is greater than My mercy. The greater the sinner the greater is My mercy. All it takes ---- Mine is for you to lift your gaze to Me and take that one step in My direction and the Father and I will run to you, embrace you, put a ring on your finger and sandals on your feet. We will put the finest garment on you and will announce a feast because there is greater rejoicing in heaven over one repentant sinner than over those who are righteous. Come home, stay home, remain in My love.


No comments:

Post a Comment