Friday, March 18, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY


Ezekiel 39:29
Never again shall I hide My Face from you because I shall pour My Spirit on You – Word of God.

---- My Own, this Is the promise that My Father makes to you today. He will make His Face visible to you in Me and He will pour out His Holy Spirit on you to enable you accomplish all that you are called to do. This is His promise to you today. Nothing will be too hard because I am with you and My Holy Spirit will help you. Have I not called Him the Helper when I said that I would send Another – the Holy Spirit? He makes it possible for you to know God, to love Him, and to reach out to others in service. This sums up the life of those who are called by My Name, those whom I have purchased with My Blood, and who are marked for heaven. Remember that all things are possible to those who believe. Remain in Me, remain in My Love, and I will remain in you and with you in time and in eternity.


No comments:

Post a Comment