Friday, December 20, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Matthew 28:18-20
"All authority has been given to me
in heaven and on earth.
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations.
Baptize them in the Name of the Father
and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
and teach them to observe all
that I have commanded you.
I am with you always, even to the end of the world.”



---- My Own,

Never forget that you have been created for a divine purpose. You are called to live in intimacy with the Trinity. You are called to do a work that has been entrusted solely to you and you must be faithful. Ask for the grace you require from moment to moment and never be discouraged when you find that you have failed. This is why I have given you the Sacraments, here you will find your source of daily nourishment, grace, and strength to begin anew. Your life must be a light that shines in the world drawing many to follow Me. Never forget that I AM with you always, until the end of time. BE NOT AFRAID.

No comments:

Post a Comment