Wednesday, December 4, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Tobit 13:6
If you turn back to him with all your heart and soul, 
and live justly before him, 
then he will turn back to you 
and will no longer hide his face from you.

---- Mine,

Often in your own life, you have found this to be true. You have strayed from the path of righteousness time and time again, you have wandered away from Me, you have turned your gaze away from Me and refused to listen to the gentle promptings of My Spirit. Yet, I have never abandoned you. I pursued you relentlessly until you were contrite, repentant, and returned to the shelter of My Heart. Pray constantly, stay alert, and be prepared to do battle with greater courage and determination rather than giving in as readily as you have in the past. Remember that I AM with you always, you are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment