Wednesday, August 25, 2021

WORD OF GOD - LK 4:18-19

LUKE 4:18-19

‘The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
because he has anointed me
to bring good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives
and recovery of sight to the blind,
to let the oppressed go free,
to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favour.’


---- mine,

Every disciple who is yoked to Me, walks with Me, and bears the sweet burden of establishing the Kingdom of God on earth, is also empowered by My Spirit. Every disciple is equipped to do all that I have done and even greater things because I am now seated beside My Father in heaven. The Holy Spirit enables you to live a life of grace and fills you with every good and perfect gift. Remain docile to Him for He is the Paraclete, the Comforter, the Helper, and Guide. Every disciple is called to be another Christ and it is the delight of the Holy Spirit to form you and mold you in the image and likeness of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment