Sunday, August 29, 2021

WORD OF GOD - LK 4:24

LUKE 4:24

And Jesus said, ‘Truly I tell you, no prophet is accepted in the prophet’s home town.'

---- mine,

What are your reasons for rejecting the teaching and preaching of some of my anointed? Do your prejudices tune them out when they speak? Does their accent, grammatical errors, inability to speak too well in your language, some inadvertent slip in names and events, absorb you so greatly and create so much chatter in your head you are unable to focus on My Word and the message that the Holy Spirit desires to convey to you? Remember that it is I who choose, appoint, and equip those who speak in My Name. Ask for the grace not to be so caught up in some inconsequential impediments that you fail to hear what I desire to say to you through them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment